STEP 1a - COMPLETE THE WHITE BAR
- Find the GREEN/WHITE/RED corner
- Hold the cube with the GREEN/WHITE/RED corner in the front top left position with the WHITE ON TOP. Notice the red side of the corner will be facing you and the green will be on the left.
- Find the RED/BLUE/WHITE corner and move it to the bottom front right position (KEEPING THE GREEN/WHITE/RED CORNER IN PLACE).
- Choose from the options below to put the RED/BLUE/WHITE corner in place.
STEP 1b - COMPLETE THE 3rd WHITE Corner
- Keeping the WHITE bar on top, turn the cube so that the RED/BLUE/WHITE corner is now in the front top left position. Notice the blue side of the corner will be facing you and the red will be on the left.
- Find the BLUE/ORANGE/WHITE corner and move it to the bottom front right position (KEEPING THE WHITE BAR IN PLACE).
- Choose from the options below to put the BLUE/ORANGE/WHITE corner in place.
STEP 1c - COMPLETE THE last WHITE Corner
- Keeping WHITE on top, turn the cube so that the BLUE/ORANGE/WHITE corner is now in the front top left position.
- Find the GREEN/ORANGE/WHITE corner and move it to the bottom front right position (KEEPING THE WHITE BAR IN PLACE).
- Choose from the options below to put the GREEN/ORANGE/WHITE corner in place.
Possible Problem: The corner you are looking for is in the top layer, but in the wrong position or turned the wrong way around. Turn the cube so that the corner is in the front right top corner then move the corner to the bottom layer by following the following steps.
2. Turn the top layer so that ONLY ONE corner matches the bottom corners colors. Ignoring the White and Yellow colors. The corner may not be the correct way around. (In the example below we placed the YELLOW/ORANGE/GREEN corner on top of the WHITE/ORANGE/GREEN corner.
3. Turn the whole cube so that that this correct corner is in the front top right position. The piece is in the correct position, BUT may not be turned the correct way around.
Repeat the sequence above until all the corners are in the correct position, meaning the colors match the bottom corner (excluding white and yellow). The corners may not be the correct way around - that's OK.
Possible Problem1: You have 2 corners in the correct position (matching their bottom colors)
Solution: Keep turning the top Layer (yellow) until only ONE corner is in the correct position.
STEP 3 - ORIENTATE LAST LAYER CORNERS (turn the corner the correct way around)
The next steps will turn the corners (one by one) the correct way and ultimately solve the cube.
NOTE: THIS ROUTINE MAY APPEAR TO UPSET THE REST OF THE CUBE. DO NOT DESPAIR AND KEEP THE SAME SIDE FACING YOU IT WILL ONLY BE SOLVED ONCE THE LAST CORNER IS ORIENTATED.
Repeat the moves until the YELLOW side of the corner piece is on top. You may have to do it 2-3 times.
KEEP THE SAME SIDE FACING YOU. Rotate the TOP LAYER ONLY until the next corner piece to be rotated is in the top right position. Repeat the above sequence until the YELLOW side of the corner that you are rotating is on top. Continue the process until the cube is complete.
YOU HAVE DONE IT !!!