The GAN Halo Start timer is the second timer released by the boutique Speedcubing brand GAN
The GAN Smart timer work the same as traditional stack mat timers, with some additional features.
- Connect via Bluetooth to CubeStation App
- The timer automatically saves you last 5 solves and generates the corresponding Average of 5.
- The timer supports offline storage of 10000 times which can be managed via the Cubestation App.
- The timer is powered by a 3.7V Rechargeable lithium battery. Charging cable is included.
- The timer has three light stages (Touch,Ready and Time) which are highly configurable.
How to Use:
- Press GAN Logo to reset time to 0.000
- Place Both hands on the timers touch pads and wait for the Light stage to go from Touch to Ready.
- Once you lift your hands to pickup the cube the timer will start automatically and the light stage will go to Time
- Place both hands back on the touchpads to stop the timer.
- Press GAN Logo to reset the timer to 0.000
- Double Press the logo to view the results.
- Press and HOLD the logo to switch the timer off. The timer will also turn off automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity.