Learn how to solve the Rubik’s cube with this compact hardcopy printed booklet. It contains 24 quality print pages of tried and tested step-by-step instructions that will help you create the necessary solving foundation to build on later. After years of testing and refining the methodology and instruction at our shop and cube hangouts and events, we believe this is the clearest and easiest instructions to learn how to solve the Rubik’s cube available on the internet.
The book includes:
- Easy to Follow steps to solve using the beginners method
- Introduction to Speedsolving
- Comprehensive diagrams and images
- Cube Notation
- Space allocated for Notes
- QR Code to accompanying video tutorial
Size: A6 (11cmx15cm)
The author has been creating cube-solving aids for nearly a decade. The free PDF digital downloads on this site - “How to Solve the Rubik’s Cube” along with video instruction - are one of the top viewed learning aids on the internet. The author has developed and tested these instructions with students of all ages during hundreds of meetups and cube hangouts over the last eight years.
Specifically, this booklet combines many of our free digital downloads into a single comprehensive guide. Combined with high-quality printing and some further refinement in both instructions, step clarity, and visual aids, the required steps and moves to solve the Rubik’s cube are presented in a unique way to aid visual learning and steer away from more complicated formal notation found in other solving guides."
Some of the reviews of our digital downloads below:
- SJSean J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for newbies
Great little companion for a new cuber. Nice small size aswell
- MEMarcus E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBack to basics
Great gift for the budding speedcuber. The gateway to addiction!
- AVAlan V.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery Small Print
I bought this for a friend. No doubt the info is good, but I thought the print and diagrams were very small making things harder to follow and quite a small number of pages for the money
- TATristan A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBook
It takes a bit to learn the algorithms but once u have that it’s good, but must practice daily for it to lock 🔒 in your head